Voice-activated Elevator - They Don't Do Scottish Accents
不說蘇格蘭口音的聲音啟動電梯

Where's the buttons? 按鈕在哪裡?
No, no. They've installed voice recognition technology in this lift. I've heard about this.
沒有。他們安裝了聲音辨識技術在這電梯裡。我聽說過這件事。
Voice recognition technology? In a lift? In Scotland? You ever tried voice recognition technology? 聲音辨識技術?在電梯裡?在蘇格蘭?你試過聲音辨識技術?
No. 沒有。
They don't do Scottish accents. 他們不說蘇格蘭口音 Eleven. 11(樓)。
Could you please repeat that? 請再說一次好嗎? Eleven. Eleven. Eleven. Eleven. 11...。
Could you please repeat that? 請再說一次好嗎? Eleven. 11。
Whose idea was this? You need to try an American accent.這是誰的主意?你需要試一下美國口音
Eleven. Eleven. 11。11。
That sounds Irish, not American. 聽起來像是愛爾蘭音,不是美國音。
Doesn't it? 難道這不是美國音嗎?Eleven. 11。
Where in America is that, Dublin? 那是在美國什麼地方, 都柏林(愛爾蘭首都)?
I'm sorry. Could you please repeat that? 很抱歉。 請再說一次好嗎?
Try an English accent, all right? 試試英國口音,好嗎? Eleven. Eleven. 11。11。
Are you from the same part of England as Dick Van Dyke?
你是和 美國影星Dick Van Dyke 來自英國的同一地區?
Let's hear yours then, smart-ass. 那麼讓我們來聽聽你的英國口音,自以為了不起的傢伙。
Please speak slowly and clearly. 請慢慢和清楚地說。
Smart-ass. 自以為了不起的傢伙。Eleven. 11。
I'm sorry. Could you please repeat that? 很抱歉。 請再說一次好嗎?
Eleven. Eleven. Eleven. Eleven. 11。11。11。11。
You're just saying it the same way. 你只是在同樣地說。
I wanna keep saying it until it understands Scottish, all right?
我就是要不斷地說、直到它了解蘇格蘭語,好吧?
Eleven. Eleven. Eleven. Eleven. 11。11。11。11。
Just take us anywhere, you cow. Just open the doors.
隨便載我們去任何地方、妳這母牛。只要開門就好了。
This is a voice-activated elevator. 這是一台聲控電梯
Please state which floor you would like to go to in a clear and calm manner.
請以清楚和平靜的方式說你想要去哪一樓。
Calm? Calm? Where's that coming from? Why's it telling people to be calm?
平靜?平靜?這東西是打從哪裡來的?為什麼它一直告訴人要平靜?
Because they knew they'd be selling this to Scottish people who'd be going off their nuts at it.
因為他們知道他們會賣這個東西給蘇格蘭人,而蘇格蘭人會對這東西發瘋。
You have not selected a floor. 你還沒有選擇一個樓層。
Aye, we have. Eleven! 唉,我們有。 11!
If you would like to get out of the elevator without selecting a floor, simply say, "Open the doors, please."
如果沒有選擇一個樓層,你們想要離開電梯的話,只要說" 打開門,請。"
Why didn't you just say please? 你為什麼剛才沒說個請?
I'm not begging that for nothing. 我不做無謂的乞求。
Open the doors, please? 打開門,請?
Please? Pathetic. 請?真可憐。
Please remain calm. 請保持平靜。
Would you let me up to that, get me up there! Right, just wait for it to speak.
讓我上到那個東西去,幫我上去,等它說話。
You have not selected a floor. 你還沒有選擇一個樓層。
Up yours, you cow. If you don't open these doors, I'm going to come to America,...
上去妳的,妳這母牛。如果妳不開門,我就要去美國,....
...I'm going to find whatever desperate actress gave you a voice...
...我會隨便找一位情色女星給妳一個聲音...
...and I'm gonna get an electric chair for you.
...而且我會給妳一張電椅....
Scotland. Scotland. Scotland. 蘇格蘭。蘇格蘭。蘇格蘭。
Freedom. Freedom. Freedom. 自由。自由。自由。
Going up? 上樓嗎?

 

 

 

蘇格蘭口音 (Scottish accent) vs 美國口音 (American accent)

分享本教學影片至您的Facebook

Mel Gibson 在電影 Braveheart 中為蘇格蘭爭自由英姿

Scotland. Scotland. Scotland. 蘇格蘭。蘇格蘭。蘇格蘭。
Freedom. Freedom. Freedom. 自由。自由。自由。

 

關於我們 | 聯絡我們

本網站由 美星公司 設計製作